What happens when corporate culture takes over counterculture? This book explores the contradictions present within the cannabis industry from a business and policy perspective.
• Treats the new and growing cannabis industry in the context of more established ones, such as the alcohol, pharmaceutical, and tobacco industries
• Collects experiences and experiments from all of the regions, states, and municipalities in which marijuana has been legalized
• Explains how federal regulations or lack thereof (e.g., lack of access to banking) affect the industry
• Explores the interactions of federal, state, and local laws
• Sheds light on the evolution of public policy on legalized marijuana