Learn how to land a job in a rapidly growing industry
Now is the absolute best time to begin working in the marijuana industry. New businesses are starting up all over the country, creating thousands of jobs in exciting new fields. The first employees gain exhilarating experience and have tremendous potential for career advancement. Competition for jobs is tough though, so it helps to gain every advantage you can.
Marijuana Careers Guide is an ideal resource for anyone who is contemplating the marijuana industry as a career choice. The book gives a broad overview of the industry, the main types of businesses, and the positions they typically hire. Knowing these things puts you miles ahead of the competition.
Understand the marijuana industry and the jobs it creates
Marijuana Careers Guide explores the marijuana industry’s core types of businesses, highlighting the various ways that US states differ and explaining why the differences are important to job hunters.
You will learn about:
- Cultivation jobs: Cultivation employees work growing cannabis plants and harvesting, trimming, drying, and curing their buds. Many cultivators operate in impressive, brand new state of the art facilities.
- Processing jobs: Processing employees use state of the art extraction machinery to produce pure, golden cannabis oils. Many processing companies also make use of kitchen facilities to create infused edible products like brownies, cookies, gummies, and chocolates.
- Dispensary jobs: Dispensary employees, often called budtenders, help educate new customers about cannabis products and assist them in making better informed purchasing decisions.
- Ancillary service opportunities: Besides work at the licensed cultivation, processing, and dispensary facilities, the cannabis industry also provides plenty of opportunity for enterprising service professionals like lawyers, business managers, marketing professionals, and more.
Use proven strategies and insider tips to improve your chances of getting hired
Written by a manager who performs recruiting, interviewing, and hiring for cannabis companies, Marijuana Careers Guide gives valuable tips that will improve your chances of getting hired. The book is packed with wisdom and perspective to help you form an intelligent job hunting strategy.
Using the techniques this book describes, you will quickly and easily:
- find more good job leads,
- submit stronger applications, and
- leave a positive, lasting impression.
Buy Now and start your job hunt today!
More and more companies are hiring for new positions every day. Find the job you want and get ahead of the curve with Marijuana Careers Guide.